Monday 24 December 2007

Remainder of family stranded

Where's the rest of my bloody family??

Stranded at shitty heathrow waiting for BA to sort their backlog of
flights from cancelling every flight yesterday due to heavy
fog...........

They were told 8:30am departure but are already an hour behind
schedule. Poor Chris's flight was on time (he'd always been on a
flight to arrive 9:30 this morning) so he'll have to sit there, bored
to death, at the worlds most boring airport-Geneva as I'm not going to
get him and then sit around waiting for another 3 hours for the rest?
Heaven knows how I'll fit seven of us into the car on way back as
luggage will fill the boot??

My three here are off skiing with Mark, Caroline, Joey and Graham -
why do I get the feeling the majority of my holiday is gonna be spent
sodding about driving everyone back & forth constantly and hardly
skiing??

Oh well, roll on Xmas.

Dominic Birch

Sent from my iPhone so apologies for brevity of message. And remember;
avenge my death.

No comments: