Saturday 29 March 2008

End of a long, long day..........

CRYING OUT LOUD.....................

What an absolute and total bloody bore. I said last time when I drove
through the day it was the last ever time I did
this..............................

Got in to Laax at 6:30 and checked in. Hotel very nice, apartments
attached at back not quite so nice!! Bit tired and need re-vamping?

Met a few faces and then out for a meal with many others, notably
Yvvette and Steve - so nice to see friendly faces again. Met a woman
who say opposite for me and then bull-shitted for an hour about how
great her sons were!!

This is what I DESPISE about this freestyle malarkey and all sport in
general with competitive, cock parents!!

Please tell me I'm not gonna get this total bollocks all
week..............

Anyway off to bed - knackered!!!!!

Dominic Birch

Sent from my iPhone so apologies for brevity of message. And remember;
avenge my death.

No comments: